Cloverworks Farm is a Vermont Sheep Farm and Homestead providing fine lamb, wool, yarn, pelts and more from our Registered Bluefaced Leicester and Border Leicester sheep. Our humanely-handled flock moves to fresh grass each day as part of their rotational grazing scheme. Our flock provides:
- humanely-raised, grass-fed lamb and mutton – Available Now
- farmstead yarn – Available now
- hand-picked batts and fleece – Available Now
- organically-processed pelts
- handcrafted wool garments from the flock.
Cloverworks Farm is proudly Animal Welfare Approved. Learn more about Animal Welfare Approved standards and requirements at animalwelfareapproved.us.